A few things to know about the use of this website if you are concerned about privacy and data security.
- We fully comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Not just for EU citizens but for any users of the website. Likewise any third party provide data processers that we use, are guaranteeing full compliancy with the regulations.
- We do not store any cookies.
- We use Google Analytics for anonymous tracking of general user behavior to improve the usability. No personal data is collected or stored in that regard.
- We use MailChimp for maintaining subscribers to our newsletter. Subscribers are registered with Name, Country and e-mail addresses and can opt-out at any time.
- On certain pages we display embedded elements from external companies, eg. Facebook’s social plug ins . Interacting with these by signing in to or already being signed in to any of these services implies consent of the terms of service of the service in question.